formerly (Wing Tai Headquarters) comprises of 337 units of residential apartments + 1 commercial. Nestled within lush confines with outstanding design features located at 105 & 107 Tampines Road the site is a singular large freehold land outside the central region that reflect your discerning tastes.
With every finest detail and intricate touch giving away tell-tale sign of your glamorous traces, enjoy being in the centre of attention. That joyous place which you have been seeking your entire life, has finally been found.
THE TEMBUSU dynamic design presents a new standard. With an excellent mix of 1 to 4 bedroom apartments including dual key units, THE TEMBUSU is thoughtfully designed to fulfill every need.
The Tembusu PROJECT INFORMATION
|Project Name||The Tembusu|
|Developer||Wing Tai Asia|
|Architect||Arc Studio Architecture + Urbanism|
|Address||105 & 107 Tampines Road (Ex WingTai Headquarter)
5min walk to Kovan Centre, Heartland Mall and Bus Interchange
5min walk to Kovan MRT
|Type of Development||Residential|
|Site Area||141,539 sqft (approx.)|
|No. of Blocks||5 Blocks|
|No. of Units||337 Units + 1 commercial shop|
|Car Park||1 level of basement car park with 342 car park lots|
|Unit Type||1-bedroom: 492-1139sf (85 units)
2-bedroom: 778-1513s (103 units)
3-bedroom: 1066-1834sf (81 units)
3-bedroom Dual Key: (1242-1962sf (34 units)
4-bedroom: 1389-2026sf (31 units)
Penthouse: 2978-4123sf (3 units)
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- Minutes walk to Kovan MRT
- Minutes walk to Bus Interchange, Heartland Kovan Shopping Mall & Kovan Market.
- Modern & Sleek Contemporary Architecture
- Dual Keys units allow owner to stay and to rent out another units for rental returns investment and will also suitable for couple to would like stay together with their parent with more privacy.
- Food outlets and other amenities are conveniently available
- Many Top schools nearby
- Good efficient layout
- Easy access via KPE / TPE / ECP / PIE / CTE
- Developed by Reputable Developer, Wing Tai
- Designed by multiple award-winning architects Arc Studio Architecture + Urbanism
The Tembusu Location
The Tembusu Site Plan
The Tembusu Pricing
To be announced
Be the first to know
Formerly Wing Tai\’s headquarters, The Tembusu at 105 & 107 Tampines Road is a singular large freehold land outside the central region.